Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I Believe In Fairies


This sweet little photo is my granddaughter Paityn.  I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I wish I could tell you the exact papers, etc. that I used but my NEW computer was attacked by the Ransomware Virus.  I lost so many pictures and documents that I could cry!  Anyway, please see this layout and I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I loved making it.


I cut out and left the outside border and attached it to another paper with pop-up dots.  I added modeling paste and added glitter.  I used this pretty gold ribbon and cut out the banner behind the photo.  I also cut out the dragon and I Believe in Fairies!

Please see the close-ups!



Thank you for looking!  I will be adding several more layouts without a list of items due to the virus.  But REMEMBER to ALWAYS backup your computer.  I lost thousands of photos and documents.  Many were saved but a year and a half was not.  Sad for me!

Take Care -

Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment