Sunday, April 10, 2016

Captured Moments

I was going through photos and ran across this one which got my attention.  They are my parents about 10 years ago and me when I drove them to Houston to attend my cousins son's wedding.  It was a beautiful wedding and we had fun.  My dad was in the early stages of Parkinson and could not drive.  Now they are no longer here with us and it makes this photo so special.
 
 
I did several things to this layout.  I riped papers and inked them, cut out the clocks and added the Primas roses.  I got the chipboard from SA Crafters and used Gesso.  Once dried I added a green color to the leaves and a light brown to the rest.  I added the bow with the keys.  I also used distress paint and then modeling paste.  I love the whole process.
 
Please see the close-ups!
 
 
 
 
Thank you for looking and have a blessed day!
 
Hugs - Ginger
 



No comments:

Post a Comment