Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Commencement Ceremony

 
Hello to my scrapbooking friends!  I just finished this layout of my two
granddaughters with their parents.  This layout is for the Design Team of The Crafty Scrapper. The top photo is of my youngest granddaughter Paityn who just graduated to kindergarten The second photo is of Kenzie who just graduated to first grade.
 
 
I love these papers by Authentique -Faith Collection
and October Afternoon – Public Library Collection.
I used the cog / wheels frame but I cut in half so it would fit
perfectly around both of my photos.
 
 
I used various techniques – distress paint, inks, embossing,
modeling paste, sprays, etc. etc.
 
 
Please visit The Crafty Scrapper where you will find this layout.
On the back of this layout you will find all the items that I used.
 Thanks for taking a peek!

Hugs- Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Cute... I wish I got the graduate from every grade... LOL

    ReplyDelete