Friday, August 29, 2014

Life Is Sweet


Well…I have to say I really love these papers which were given to me by The Crafty Scrapper Design Team.  Most of all I really love this sweet little photo of my
granddaughter Kenzie.  I think she looks so sweet and it makes me smile!
These papers are from BoBunny – Doubledot Collection; Pink Paislee – Hello Sunshine Collection; and Authentique – Faith Collection.They all work well together.
I distressed the papers and on one, I used a scalloped blade and inked.the edges.  I painted the chipboard piece with Gesso and then added green and brown.  I used
Perfect Pearls to make the buds.  I added lots of butterflies and used
all the beautiful flowers that were given to me.
Please enjoy the close ups below.
Thank you for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper
for all your scrapbooking needs! You will also see this layout in the store with all the details printed on the back.
Hugs -Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment