Saturday, August 2, 2014

Remember

I love these two photos.  My Dad, Mom, and me in 1952 while we were vacationing in Galveston, Texas.  My dad passed away four years ago and my mom has Alzhiemer's Disease.

I found this lovely paper and away went my imagination.

I cut out the blue paper and added ink and little embellishments to the outside.  I took yellow paper and used a circle cutter by Martha Stewart.  I made the banners and then printed up the wording!

Please see close ups!

Here you can read the quote:
Family Ties are precious things, Woven through the years, 
Of memories of togetherness, of laughter, love and tears.

Here is a close up of the photo of me and mom!  Look at the car in the background!  Priceless!

The beautiful flowers with mesh and a cute bow.

Last but NOT least is me and my dad.  I miss him terribly!


Thanks again for looking!


Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment