Monday, November 25, 2013

Our Pony


This is a photo of my grandchildren, Kenzie and Colby.  This is their little miniature pony Midnight and they are walking the horse around the stales.  They are so cute and they both love riding this pony.  When the weather is nice they will go for a ride or just walk Midnight.  They love seeing all the horses at the stales.

I used lots of paper, flowers, stencils, modeling paste, and chipboard.  I also added items that I have had around my home which I had stored away and hopefully one day I could use them.

Here are the items that I used:

Papers from The Paper Studio - Kirby Teesdale - Hobby Lobby
Chipboard - The Leaky Shed
Brown Paint - Making Memories
Rock Candy - Crackle Paint
Moss
Prima & Petaloo  - Flowers
Brown Stickles
Tim Holtz - Paper Distresser
Brown Ribbon - Hobby Lobby

Thank you for looking!



Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment