Friday, November 22, 2013

John F. Kennedy (Remembering)

This is a photo taken by my dad.  It is an old Polaroid and it is 50 years old.  It was given to me years ago and I had it tucked away.  Since this is the 50th Memorial of his death I thought I would bring it out to see it once more.  My dad and uncle owned a gallery in Dallas and Ft. Worth during that time (1963).  I was 12 and in my 7th grade history class when we received the news of JFK's death.   My dad was given this photo to have framed but before he returned it my dad took this photo.  I am hoping to have it enhanced so I can see the images much clearer.  Hopefully it can be done.  If anyone knows where or how it can be done I would appreciate you leaving a comment. 

I hope everyone enjoys seeing this photo.  I remember watching on tv when Lyndon B. Johnson was sworn in as our new President.  We later met him at a Texas / OU football game and got his autograph.  Since then many things have changed.  

Thank you again for looking!




Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment