Saturday, November 23, 2013

Merry & Bright

I did this layout for The Crafty Scrapper Design Team.  This photo is my oldest child Heather and her fiance Troy.  My son Christopher had reindeers at his home and this is a photo of one of them.  Later Santa and Mrs. Claus showed up to visit the grandkids and their friends.  He read them a story and gave them a stocking with a cute gift.  What a great time we all had.  We do this a week or so before Christmas.  It really seems to get the children excited about having Santa come to visit and to be especially good!

Here is a list of products that I used:

Authentique - Tradition Call Paper
                    - Ornament Paper
                    - Iconic Paper
                    - Medley Paper
White / Gold Braid
Red/ White Ribbon - TCS
White & Blue Glitter
Petaloo & Prima - Flowers
BoBunny - Ornament
Making Memories - Oval Circle Cutter
EK Success - Pearls
Tim Holtz - Fired Brick Distress Ink
Martha Stewart - Floral Vine Punch
Red Cardstock - Bazzill
Maya Roads - Snowflakes

Thank you for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!!



Hugs – Ginger

1 comment:

  1. First, I have to say "isn't this weather frightful?" So glad that I can stay inside today! This is such an adorable page! I love, love, love that floral cluster and the ribbon! Such a fun photo, too! Hope you stay dry!

    ReplyDelete