Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Garden In Every Childhood

I really love this paper by Graphic 45.  It is A Ladies Diary.  It reminds me of earlier times of my life.  This photo was taken in 1958 in Van, Texas.  Jackie and Pam are my cousins and Sally is my younger sister.  We were in our backyard playing dress-ups.  This photo really brought back fond memories.  I stitched, punched, inked, and used a die cut.


There is a poem that I used at the bottom of the page which reads:


"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again." 
      By:  Elizabeth Lawrence


I really love this part of the poem.


Here are the supplies that I used:


Graphic 45 - A Ladies Diary - Lasting Impression Paper
Graphic 45 - A Ladies Diary - Afternoon Tea Paper
FabScrap - Timeless Travel Stamp Paper
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Tim HoltZ - Clock Die Cut
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart - Deco Fan Punch
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
Prima - Flowers
Butterfly Punch
Yellow Ribbon
Off White Pearl
Machine Stitching


Thank you so much for looking!

Hugs - Ginger

1 comment: