Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beautiful Lovely Awesome

I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  They needed this one for the GASC that was being held in town.  I love this pretty paper by Prima which fits well with this little sweet photo of my gd Paityn.  she has the most beautiful brown eyes.  I inked, die cut, stained, and used my sewing machine to achieve this look.


Here are the items that I used:


Prima - Sunkiss Collection - Nector Fields Paper
Prima - Sunkiss Collection - Bliss Paper
Color Me Crazy - Petaloo - Corner Flourishes
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo; Birdcage Die Cut; Rusty Hinge Stain
Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist - Daffodil
Dylusions Ink Spray - Ranger - Vibrant Turquoise
K & Company - Hydrangeas
Prima - Flowers
Maya Roads - Stick Pins; Wire Dress Form; Paper Butterfly
Doilie
Zva - Pearls
Yellow Ribbon
Fishers - Deckel Blade
Recollections - Bumble Bee
Wedding Pearls


Thank you for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!!


Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment