Friday, May 11, 2012

Ginger


This photo is me in 1954.  I was three.  I lived in a very small town and this was our front yard.  I am wearing sandals so it must be summertime.  I cut out, inked, distressed, painted, and then added lots of goodies.

These are the items that I used:

Pink Paislee - London Market - Curiosities Paper
Pink Paislee - London Market - Addington Paper
Adirondact Dabbers - Cough Syrup & Willow
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Maya Roads - Mannequin
Fabscrap - Flourish
Prima - Flowers
Recollection - Vine Flowers
Spare Parts - Keyholder
White Lace 
Light Green Ribbon
Birdnest
Doilies
Clear String of Pearls
Feather

Thank you so much for looking!
Hugs - Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sweet. LOVE the bird nest and feather, Ginger. Happy Mothers Day!
    (difficult for me to leave comments because you have Word Verification turned on for comments, but I do visit!)

    ReplyDelete