Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sew Sweet


This I did for The Crafty Scrapper.  This sweet photo is my gd Kenzie.  I used Cosmo Cricket Blue Eyes and Social Club Borders papers.  I was also given all the cardstock of the sewing supplies...the machine, needle, hanger, thread, safety pin, and the large banner.  I used the dabbers to ink them all and then I used Chestnut Roan Ink on the edges.  I also used Martha Stewart Circle Cutter, Prima flowers, and the other items are from K & Company.   These papers are normally not one that I would choose but I am glad I was given them for I truly love how the layout turned out.  One never knows until you begin the process of working on the page and it all seems to come together.  I hope that you enjoy looking at this layout and much
as I did making it.

Thanks for taking a look!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment