Wednesday, April 27, 2011

School Ends...Summer Begins


These are several photos of my grandson Logan.  He is in our hot tub, playing baseball, soccer, and rock climbing.  I did this layout for The Crafty Scrapper since I am on the design team.  I was given no paper but I chose Pink Paislee which I love their new line of paper.  I used the templet for the calendar, clip, and all the cardstock items from The Crafty Scrapper.  They wanted to see what I could come up with these items.  So, I decided to work on this little layout so I could show off these photos.  I used Martha Stewart Circle Cutter, Chestnut Roan Ink, October Afternoon mini alphabet, Prima flowers, and I punched out the butterflies.

Thank you so much for looking!

Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Love the embellishment...and I really like the little type..are they from them too?

    ReplyDelete