Thursday, April 5, 2018

Birthday

Hello friends!  Hope you all had a great Easter!  This layout I did for CSI and it was a delight to make.  I love the colors and it was my grandson's first birthday party.  He really loved his little cake which you can see its all over his face and hands!  


I used Prima paper and some that was in my stash.  I also used modeling paste, stencil, and a large stamp.  This is the case we were challenged to use.


Please see my close-ups:




Here is a list of supplies I used:

Prima - Royal Menagerie Paper
Bazzill - Corrugated Paper
Prima & Petaloo - Flowers
Prima - Stencil
K & Company - Flowers & Butterflies
From My Stash - Stamp, Blue & silver micro beads, Gear embossing

Thank you for looking and Happy  Scrapping!

Hugs – Ginger
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment