Saturday, July 22, 2017

Memory




I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I love the papers which reminded me of my dad who at the age of 17 joined the navy.  Japan bombed Pearl Harbor on his 17th birthday and being one of 11 kids he and several of his brothers joined the services. 



I made everything red, white, and blue.  I really miss my dad these days but I know I will see him again.  I used several pieces of papers that I tore and added corrugated cardstock as well as burlap.


I love the flowers and added sprigs of the burlap.


I used a gold glittery alphabet letters.  My dad was so young which he lied about his age so he could join the navy!  



Thank you again for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper and on the back of this layout you will find the list of items that I used.


Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment