Saturday, July 1, 2017

Forever

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing my layout for the Design Team at CSI Color Stories Inspiration.   This was about a weekend ritual and I can not think of anything more than spending time with our grandchildren.  We love watching the kids play in the water, going places and seeing things that they really love and last but not least watching them love on their new sibling.  
On this layout they gave us a sketch for us to follow which I find many times hard to do but I really love it because it forces me to do something out of my comfort zone.  Here is my take:


Here is how I solved the case:

The Scheme:  Used all 5 colors
The Evidence:  Flowers, Leaves, Wood, Watercolor
The Testimony:  Forever - It's the little things that make life big, Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder - Do what you love, love what you do.

Please see my close-ups!


I added ink to the word Forever and then added stickles.  I also used beads and sequins.


I used leaf cutouts and added a stitch lines around the banner.


On this I used modeling paste and stencil.  When dried I used crackle paint and once dried I used brown ink and then added stickles.  


I used a butterfly stamp and then watercolors and then added stickles.  

Here is a list of items that I used:

49th & Market - Faded Bloom Paper
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Leaves Die cut, Crackle Paint, Words "verses"
BoBunny - Butterfly Stamp
Flowers - Michael's
Beads, Sequins, Watercolor - My Stash

Thank you for looking and please join us for some fun at CSI Color Stories Inspiration.

Hugs – Ginger 

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty, Ginger. I love the mix of pattern papers, and how they all work together. The flower groupings and the butterflies add beautiful touches. The small round photo is so sweet. The eye is drawn to it right away. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. I just love the butterflies and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, special LO! I really love all the elements you put together for this page! Especially the crackle paint! It's STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so busy and pretty! So happy to be with you on this fabulous DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling photos, Ginger, and as always your floral work is just beautiful. Those little white beads are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I slutändan tror jag att köpare av rolex kopior Essence Leggera-klockor kan stimuleras att välja sina egna band. För en sak ser remmarna lika ut, även om de är i olika material. De klockor kopior saknar också en viss stil eller personlighet, enligt min mening. Mer viktigt för mig är det faktum att medan det hopfällbara distribueringssystemet är trevligt så verkar rolex klocka kopia det inte riktigt lägga till något i ekvationen, spara för bulk. Det är sant att kunder i en detaljhandelsmiljö associerar dessa typer av låsningar som mer fake rolex avancerade, men jag tror inte att de ger komfort för att bära klockan. Jag skulle ha föredragit en traditionell låsspänne med spänne i spännet, och jag vill att Formex skulle kunna göra en tillgänglig. fake Rolex Spännspännspännen kommer att erbjuda samma justerbarhet och vara mindre bärande på handleden. Jag kan lätt se rolex replica Formex Essence Leggera-ägare snart undra vilka intressanta eftermarknadsband de kan plocka upp (remmarna är 22 mm breda) för att rolex kopia hjälpa till att förbättra personligheten i denna redan trevliga replika klockor timepiece-foundation.

    ReplyDelete