Friday, August 19, 2016

MAGIC

I was given this canvas (Burlap) to create something using items from Tim Holtz. So I thought and thought and it finally came to me.  


This was so much fun to create.  I had black, brown, and white paper that I tore into pieces and dipped them in glue.  I formed it into a tree and let it dry overnight.  I then added  glossy accent to seal it.  I then used sizzix die cut from Tim Holtz for the leaves.  Then painted them and added micro beads.  I cut out the flowers and the bottom and added butterflies and then a metal owl that I had in my stash.  I found the word magic and that fit perfectly with this theme.  I used Tim Holtz paper Wildflower. 

Please see the close-ups!





Thank you for looking and to find out all the items I used you can find this at The Crafty Scrapper.  It is all written on the back of this frame.

Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment