Sunday, August 28, 2016

Inspire

I did this layout for the August Challenge at "Scrap Our Stash".  

August Book Inspired Stash Challenge

Your challenge is...
Create a layout inspired by the BOOK COVER.. 
You are allowed to use anything from the cover that inspires you,
for instance, the colors, title, pointed hand, map, etc.
AND...you must include at least (1) decorative paper clip on your page.
When posting your layout, you must include in your write up
what inspiration you pulled from the book cover, to be considered for the 
random prize drawing.
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries are due: Aug 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
 
I used this photo of my son and his daughter.  She got the medallion while playing basketball.  They afterwards had a swimming party and that is why she is wearing her bathing suit.    We are so proud of her.
 
I took the state of Texas which inspired me using the Book Cover.  
 
 
I used various papers, cut out the state of Texas and the star.  The decorative paper clip is the orange heart holding the ribbon at the top.  I cut out the flags and used matte gel to place the micro beads onto the page.  

Here are the close-ups!






Thank you for looking and hope you have a great day!


Hugs – Ginger

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute page! I love your mix of textures and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete