Monday, May 26, 2014

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Hello, it is Ginger here today with my sweet little layout! I thought the papers "Pebbles - Special Delivery Collection" would go perfectly with this photo.  I inked, misted, painted, and added lots of flowers.  

I decided to print up his photo in color and black/white.  You can see he was so tiny they placed in inside a crochet hat and then in another hat.  He was just a few weeks old.  Now he is almost 3!
How time does fly.  I just  love my grandkids!


These little stars were all white.  On the corner stars I used a distress spray by Tim Holtz.  On the other little stars I used distress ink by Tim Holtz and then added a small pearl and a crystal.  On the words I used letters and then took a fine tip pen to go around each letter.  On the corners I used an eyelet
 and curled up the paper and used string to tie it down.


I found in this kit a small balloon and bow!  I put clear little stones on the balloon and then took string and tied it to the balloon.  I also added a stone to the bow.  I was given all these beautiful little flowers as well!


I was given this beautiful flourish which I painted blue and after it was dry I took white stamp and placed it on several locations.


Thank you so much for taking a peek.  This was such a sweet layout to make.  Please stop by The Crafty Scrapper to see this layout!  It is the most wonderful scrapbook store in Texas!



Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment