Saturday, May 10, 2014

On The Farm

I love this photo of my son Chris with this wife Ashley, daughter Kenzie and their son Colby.  They have a miniature horse named Midnight.  They keep their little horse here at this stable.  It is within walking distance of my home.  Therefore if they are not able to feed the horse Pawpaw and I will make sure it is taken care of quickly.  There are alot of horses that stay there and such a great place for the kids to ride and just play with all the animals.

I loved the papers that was given to me for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  The papers American Crafts - Autumn Crisp Collection and Fancy Pants - Timbergrove Collection are so perfect with this photo.

This layout was very easy to create.  I used the various papers and distressed, inked, and added flowers.  I also used a small bow and placed clock hands.
 I added these two clocks, wooden button with ties, flourishes which I painted and then added Glossy Accents.

I used from my stash the banner from BoBunny and added On The Farm then outlined it with a fine tip pen.  I also painted a flourish and used Glossy Accents.

Thank you for taking the time to see this layout.  Please see below the list of items that I used.

American Crafts - Autumn Crisp Collection - Elm Paper
American Crafts - Autumn Crisp Collection - Harvest Paper
Fancy Pants Design - Timbergrove Collection - Flurries Paper
Fancy Panats - Timbergrove Collection - Play Day Paper
Tim Holtz - Distress Tool, Distress Ink - Walnut & Peeled Paint, Clock Hands
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Maya Roads - Flourishes, Clocks
BoBunny - Banner
Authentique - Hope Elements - Alphabet
Wooden Buttons - TCS
Prima - Large Blue Flower
Small Blue Flower - TCS
BoBunny - Pearl
Corrugated Cardstock
Large & Fine Point Black Pen


Hugs – Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Ginger, you did such a beautiful job on this LO! Love all the layering, texture and design! Big hugs! Patty

    ReplyDelete