Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Little Farmer


Hello everyone, it's Ginger here today!
I love this sweet little photo of my youngest grandson Colby.  He loves all kinds of animals and our son allows the kids to see and touch them all.  This was at his birthday party and he had a little zoo of animals to show up.  He was in heaven!
I love being on the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper and this time they gave me such wonderful papers to create this layout.  They are from Echo Park, Simple Stores, and Authentique.  Each paper worked perfectly with the look I was after!  This layout did take me all day to create.  However, I do like how it turned out.  I cut out the green paper and added Martha Stewart punch and then distressed the other side.  I then attached it with eyelets and added string.  
I used so many papers on this project.  You can see the eyelets and string plus the stripe paper I used by Martha Stewart a punch which I inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I made a flower from Tim Holtz and added a button with string.  I used by Prima and Petaloo the flowers.
On one of the papers it had this cute monkey so I cut it out to hang on the the paper.  I also used by Martha Stewart a punch to the outside of the paper.  I curled the paper up on this side of the layout.
You can see the other eyelets and string plus the letters that I chose but it to make them stand out better I used a fine point marker to outline.  I also used from Tim Holtz the smaller flower and I had in my stash this cute little goat button!  From Maya Roads I was given the little bird, round circle and the flourish which I painted and added design with the fine point marker.  You can see I used two papers and distressed each one around the photo.  I also used cheesecloth behind the flowers and buttons.

Thank you so much for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!



Hugs – Ginger


1 comment: