Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Charity

Well...I was given this stencil to try it out and send in feedback! It was given to the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper. So...I had to think and think about all this and finally my daughter Heather gave me this cute photo of her (on the right) and her friend Andrea that was taken for a charity event.  I suddenly knew what needed to be done!!!  What do you think?

The stencil that I used is at the bottom of this layout.  I first wanted to use modeling paste but some of the lines were to skinny and the the modeling paste just bled all over the place.  So...I thought I would use ink spray which turned out much better!  I used three different sprays on this.

 You can see better how using the ink sprays looks.  I then found on the internet a clipart of the golf balls.  I then downloaded to Powerpoint which I really enjoy working in that format.  I made each one a different size to fit into the circles on the stencils.  You can also see I made a banner and added string.  I then found this little flower, added a center and a small lock.
I cut out the banners and used ink on the outside.  I then used various pearls to outline each one.  I also used white sparkly corrugated cardstock and a cute blue ribbon.  I found this wooden butterfly which I used distress ink and then added a pearl accent.
I found in my stash these flowers and added the pearls that I have had for some time.  I cut out with a Martha Stewart punch the blue paper and used a buttefly punch.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Stencil
White corrugated Cardstock
Light purple Cardstock
Blue Ribbon
Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch, Butterfly Punch
Ranger Ink Sprays - Fresh Lime, London Blue
Ranger Adirondack Color Wash - Cranberry
Metal Lock
Flowers by Petaloo, Paper Studio
Pearls - BoBunny & Hobby Lobby
Alphabet - Hobby Lobby
String - Hobby Lobby

Thanks for looking!



Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment