Friday, January 3, 2014

Kindergarten


This is  my little granddaughter Kenzie.  It is her Kindergarten photo.  Isn't she cute!  She loves pink and green so that is why I did this layout using those colors.  I inked, distressed, cut out, used modeling paste, etc.

Here you can see the various layers that I used.  I also added corrugated cardstock and used glass bead gels with pink paint.


You can see the modeling paste and stencil that I used plus I added mesh tape.


On this view you can see the circle with the punch which I used ink and bent it up.  I also used several layers behind the photo and distressed each one.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Papers:  ??  Not sure for I have had them awhile
Tim Holtz - Distress Tool, Distress Ink - Peeled Paint; Vintage Photo
Mesh Tape
Metal Black Bird; Metal Purse - Michaels
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
Petaloo & Spare Parts - Flwoers - Hobby Lobby
Butterfly Punch
Pearls - BoBunny
Corrugated Cardstock - Michaels
Modeling Paste
The Crafters Workshop Stencil
Pink Alphabet - Hobby Lobby

Thank you for looking!!



Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment