Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome to Camp


This is my oldest grandchild Logan.  He had just turned 13 when he and his friends went to camp.  He had a great time and made new friends as well.  However, it was an experience because he could not use his cell phone or any type of electronic games.  LOL  But there were a lot of activities!  He went to Pine Cove in Columbus, Texas.  Even though he turned 13 in August he is nearly 6' tall!  Wow!  His mother, my daughter, is 5'!  LOL

I used cardstock and paper which I had my stencil and modeling paste.  I then used distress ink and sprays and  I cut out the banners.  I used glass bead gel which I mixed with paint on the circle and added a bicycle.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Green Cardstock - Bazzill
Green Paper - Hobby Lobby
Paper for banners - Hobby Lobby
Petaloo - Flowers - Hobby Lobby
Leaves - Michaels
Lettering - ?  I have had these for  years!
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo & Peeled Paint, Distress Tool
Metal Bicycle - Michaels
Modeling Paste - I made it which I got from Gabrielle Polacco
Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice Punch
Card with Friends - ? Not sure where that came from

Thank you for looking!



Hugs – Ginger




No comments:

Post a Comment