Sunday, December 8, 2013

Smile


Here is a cute little photo of my granddaughter Paityn.  I just love this photo because she seems so grown up.  She is just four and I believe she has a lovely smile!  She is always so happy and she can really sing and dance.  Not kidding!!!  I really mean she can sing and dance which she has all the moves!!  She loves Taylor Swift and can sing and dance to each of her songs!!

I inked, distressed, added modeling paste, cut outs, burlap, and painted!

 You can see the burlap which I pulled the strings and added flowers and a cut out of the dress form.


I used glittery white corrugated cardstock and inked with purple then added smile.  I had string left from the burlap and tied it into a knot and added a metal key.  I cut out two hearts and inked them as well.  I cut out the flowers on the bottom right corner and the butterfly.


I found this metal black bird sitting on a branch and decided to use it so used Gesso to paint it and then I wiped it off.  That way you can see the details.  I added flowers, plus I cut out the flower and butterfly.  I also used a stencil and used modeling paste.

Here is a list of the items that I used:

Fabscraps - Farm Fresh 2 Paper
My Minds Eye - Penny Lane - Purple Flowers Paper
Kirby Teesdale Paper Pack - Hobby Lobby
Maya Roads - Clock Cardstock
Black Bird - Michaels
Petaloo - Flowers
White Glittery Corrugated Cardstock - Michaels
White Burlap - Hobby Lobby
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Key - Michaels
The Crafters Workshop - Stencil
Leaves - Michaels
Tim Holtz - Distress Tool
Purple Ink - Stampin Up
White Lace - Hobby Lobby
Tim Holtz - Diet Cut Clock
Tim Holtz - Distress Stain - Rusty Hinge & Chipped  Sapphire 

Thanks for looking!



Hugs – Ginger

1 comment:

  1. So sweetly beautiful! All that dimensional layering and different textures looks wonderful~ Happy Holidays! Hugs ~Renea

    ReplyDelete