Saturday, June 8, 2013

Remember When ...


 Remember when ...  I was much younger.  This photo is me when I was 17 in 1968.  The top photo is me now at age 62!  Geez - It seems like yesterday until I look in the mirror!  Or it could be when I see my 4 children age 40 to age 30 along with my 4 grandchildren.  I realize that time really does fly by.  Especially when I visit my mother age 81 who has Alzheimer  and her mother (my grandmother) who will be 101 this summer.  She still drives, lives in her own apartment, and will go visit my mother. 

I wanted to do a layout different from anything that I have ever done.  I used Gesso paint and lots of stamps.  I then tore scrap pieces of paper and started layering it all together. 


 You can see here the various layers that I used.


This is a closer look at the flowers that I used plus all the other additions.


The top left corner of his layout with the layering of items.

I used the follow items but is just scraps that I have around my scrapbook room:

White Gesso Paint
Dark, light Pink, Green Paint
Prima Flowers
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

Thank you again for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment