Saturday, June 8, 2013

Beautiful

I have always loved this photo of my daughters Heather and Mandy with Logan - Mandy's son.  I have joined a challenge on scrapbook.com for Pintrest which has the colors of red, white, and blue.  I was in the mood to scrap so I just looked around for papers that might work.  I found the background paper from BoBunny and another from Fabscrap.  I am not sure who did the paper with the birds but I believe it might be from Melissa Francis.  Sorry...but I tossed away the rest of the paper!  I cut out a circle and added modeling paste to a mask (the clock).  I stamped the little hearts and added lots of flowers.  I also used a blue ink  around the edges of the papers.  I used a dark blue ribbon from Maya Roads - at least I believe it is by them for I have had it a year! 

Here is a list of items that I used:

BoBunny - Serinity Damask Paper
Fabscrap - Shabby Chic Stripe Paper
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
Liquitex - Modeling Paste
Maya Roads - Flowers
Prima - Flowers
Blue Ink
Prima - Junkyard Findings - Lamp


Thank you for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment