Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Butterflies Are Free

Well, this little cutie is my granddaughter Kenzie.  I braided her hair and added little butterflies.  We then went outdoors so I could take some photos.  These are just a few of them.  Isn't she sweet!  I sat down and worked on this layout.  I love Graphic 45 papers.  I sewed, distressed, inked, and added lots of embellishments.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Graphic 45 - Little Darlings Collection - Heaven Sent Paper
Graphic 45 - A Ladies Diary Collection - Moment in Time Paper
White Doilies
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Maya Roads - Flourish
Honeycomb Stamp
Little Circles Stamp
Green & Diamond Stickles
White Lace - Hobby Lobby
Blue Lace

Thank you so much for stopping by!

View detailsHugs & Smiles!  Ginger


1 comment:

  1. KeKe super cute! Uhm, i want some butterflies for my hair, duh!

    ReplyDelete