Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm Not Afraid of Ghost...Are You?




I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  This is my granddaughter Paityn last year at Halloween.  She was a very cute little angel.  However, she really loves things that are scary and this was her front yard.  Her dad works very hard to put up all the scary items around the house.  I used Graphic 45 Happy Haunting papers and they are so lovely!  I inked, distressed, sewed, and added lots of embellishments.


Here is a list of items that I used:


Graphic 45 - Happy Haunting Collection - Man In The Moon Paper
Graphic 45 - Happy Haunting Collection - Trick or Treat Paper
Graphic 45 - Happy Haunting Collection - Word Play Paper
Graphic 45 - Happy Haunting Collection - Happy Haunting Paper
Prima - Purple Vine
American Crafts - Sprinkles Glitter Alphabet
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Maya Roads - Stick Pins
Navy Ribbon with Stars
Black and Blue Buttons
Light Blue Ribbon
Yellow Lace
Pumpkins - 2


Thank you again for stopping by and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

Moon, bats and the words, "Happy Halloween"  Hugs,  Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment