Monday, July 23, 2012

Friendship

The little girl in the middle wearing yellow is my sweet gd Paityn.  I am not sure who the other little girls are but I love this photo.  Once I get their names I will post it.  I wanted this to be a very sweet layout since these girls are just 3 and they are wearing little dresses from some of their favorite movies!  


Here is a list of the items that I used:


My Minds Eye - Follow Your Heart Collection - Honey Flourish Paper
My Minds Eye - Follow Your Heart Collection - Songbird Paper
Chicken Wire - Stamp
Bird Stamp
Every Day Matters - Sticker
Stampin' Up - Friendship Stamp
K & Company - Flowers
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Pink Ribbon
Pink Lace
Tim Holtz - Key & Star
Americana Paint - Poodleskirt Pink
Prima - Flowers & Leaf
Stampin' Up - Pretty in Pink Stampin' Pad
Hearts - 2
Martha Stewart - Butterflies
Stickles - Star Dust
BoBunny - Pink Trinket


Thank you so much for visiting!


view details
Hugs & Smiles - Ginger









No comments:

Post a Comment