Thursday, July 7, 2011

Me & My Babydoll

I just love this little photo of my gd Kenzie.  She was playing outside with her little doll and in one glance I knew that a photo had to be taken.  I love the Creative Imagination paper and Pink Paislee Botanical Gardens.  They are just too yummy! I also had Girl Paperie pink alphabet from another project which I used for the words Me & my babydoll.   On the paper I cut out some of butterflies...just a little ...not all the way!!!  I then popped out the little wings!!!  I just love it!!   I then added the little wooden piece from Kaisercraft which I painted with Cough Syrup by Jenni Bowlin and added little pearls.  I also added a little bow around the Prima flowers .  I also found October Afternoon alpabet and spelled her little name Kenzie.  I have a heart punch which I punched out 2 hearts and added stickles to make them sparkle. 

Thank you so much for looking!

Hugs - Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Ginger, this is just gorgeous! Love the PPaislee, the velour ribbon adds great texture and the photo is so precious...just makes me smile! She is getting big fast! xo

    ReplyDelete