Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Cherish

This is my sweet grandson Jaxson and his dog Buddy!  I love the colors of case # 264.  The blues, red, and gray go so well with this photo.


Jaxson loves the outside and his grandpa takes him for a ride everyday with his little dog in tow.  They are normally gone for 45 minutes to an hour and afterwards both Jaxson and grandpa needs a nap!


Here is the case:

 

Here are the close-ups!


I used a stamp, watercolors, and I dipped my fan brush into blue watercolor that I diluted and make the marks on the background.  I also used marker to go around the photo and the other two papers.  


I decided to tear the main paper and then added corrugated paper and tore it and then added the last paper.  I used a die-cut for the clock and cut into and placed at opposites sides of each other.  I used art stones as well plus sequins.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Prima paper; art stones
Bazzill corrugated paper
Tim Holtz - Clock die-cut, leaf die-cut
Michaels & Hobby Lobby - flowers, Cherish (word)
From my stash - chicken wire stamp, black marker, watercolors

Thanks for taking a look and Happy Scrapping!!

Hugs – Ginger

 

No comments:

Post a Comment