Thursday, February 1, 2018

Happy

Hello my friends!  I did this layout for CSI Design Team.  We were to document a summer memory.  I found this photo of me (a very long time ago) and decided it would be perfect for this layout.  


We lived in a very small town and if you could see in the background my dad has planted a garden which he did every year.  Also look very closely and you can see oil derricks in the background.  

Here is the challenge:

 

I solved this case by:

The Scene:  Used all 5 colors
The Evidence:  Solid white background, Floral pattern, Mixed media, Flowers, Leaves, Beads
The Testimony:  Happy 

Please see my close-ups:


I used a die-cut for the leaves, added sequins, and beads.


I used a white background and cut out the floral paper into a frame and attached it with pop-ups.  I also used a stencil and ink spray.


Here is the list of items that I used:

White cardstock, Floral paper, Black corrugated paper, Pink & Green Sequins - My stash
Orange Ink - Tim Holtz
Flowers - Prima & Petaloo

Thank you for looking and have a great day!

Hugs – Ginger
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little girl you were with your pigtails and your summer dress ☺.
    Lovely page design. The floral paper border looks really nice. It's like looking through a window at the scene outside. Love the little sequins, and the pattern paper leaves. You always do a beautiful job with your flower groupings. Great work. TFS.

    ReplyDelete