Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Making A Snowman

Hello my friends!  Happy New Year to each of you.  We all have a new challenge at CSI.  Some love the old way which is to have a scheme, evidence, and testimony.  Now you can use the scheme with the colors and create the layout using your photo..  I choose to use the old version because I find it fascinating to see exactly what I can create using what is given to me.    Here is what I created.


I love this photo which I made various sizes of which is a picture of my mom when she was a teenager.  I am completely obsessed with her photos these days because I got so many photos of her from my grandmother.  My mom died 2-1/2 years ago and she was 83 when she passed away.  I know I keep saying this but her mom is 105 years old and still enjoying life.  Amazing!

Here is the challenge:

This is how I solved this case:

Scheme:  I used all five colors
Evidence:  Banner, Star, Triangles, String, Distressing
Testimony:  Make A Snowman

Here are my close-ups:

 
I used Gesso to make the white streaks and a stencil for the dots.




I used a die cut to make the leaves. 

Here is a list of items that I used:

Two papers, stencil, string, letters, Butterfly, - My stash
White Corrugated Cardstock - The Crafty Scrapper
Leaf Die Cut, Brown Ink - Tim Holtz
Gesso 
Prima & Petaloo - flowers

Thank you for looking and may you have a blessed new year (2018)!!

Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment