Saturday, December 31, 2016

Be Jolly



Hello my friends and welcome to my blog.  I did this layout for CSI Color Stories Inspiration Case # 219.






This is how I solved the case:

The Scheme:  I used all 5 colors
The Evidence:  Holiday stuff, snowflakes, burlap, tag, tree
The Testimony:  Be Jolly - On the tag (which is located above the top photo) it says:  "Several weeks before Christmas our youngest son Chris, Pawpaw and I take his kids Kenzie and Colby to Canton to chop down a Christmas Tree.  This year there was an old car which had a tree on top and the kids got to ride in it.  How fun! There was a red old tractor that they got to climb on by a corn field.  Before we left they sat down so we could take a picture.  This trip was so much fun for everyone."
The Sketch:  Also used

Please see my close-ups.


Since we had to use three photos I decided to make this layout rather simple.  I added a stencil and modeling paste, added burlap, and snowflakes.


 On the sketch we were suppose to use a tag on the left side but I decided to used the three sentences which represents the tag.  The Herald Angels Sing, Wishes For A Wonderful Christmas, The Magic Of Christmas.  I also used Tim Holtz flower die cut and leaves.

 
This is the title "Be Jolly".  I have had this for a couple of years and I thought it would be perfect for this layout.


I used Tim Holtz Christmas Tree die cut.  I added stickles to it as well.  

Thank you for taking the time to look!  I really enjoyed working on this layout.

Happy New Year everyone!!



Hugs – Ginger



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Ginger! I love those rosettes and that awesome tree!

    ReplyDelete