Sunday, June 12, 2016

Happy Father's Day

I did this cute little clip-board for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I painted the clip-board and then added papers, modeling pasted, stencil, and then placed on a tag my Dad's photo (I miss him so much) and then a metal mustache and ribbon.  


I also used gears and stained them with ink and I also added embossing powder to give them a old feeling.  I cut out all the little clocks and tucked them in to various places.  the number six I added micro beads.  On the little tag I added a photo of my Dad and placed a tag with Dad on it.  I love the metal mustache and the little flower!  I found in my stash various small letters.  This project did not take long to create.

Please see the close-ups!



Thank you for stopping by and taking a look for it means the world to me!


Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment