Sunday, May 22, 2016

Remember

I found this photo of my Dad and three of his buddies during World War II.  He was stationed in California - Alaska.  I was in a remembering mood and this photo fit the bill.  I miss my dad a lot!!  There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of him.  Love you Dad!

My Dad is on the far right side.  Isn't he cute.  He was just 17 years old... Way too young.

I used Prima - Vintage Emporium Collection - Opera Seria & Puccin Papers; Martha Stewart - Cherish Punch; Tim Holtz Black Soot distress Ink; Prima - Stencil & Flowers;  Tim Holtz Clock Die Cut; SA Crafters - Gears



Please see the close-ups!




Since it is almost Memorial Day I felt this photo was so fitting!  May you and your family have a wonderful day!

Thank you for looking!


Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment