Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hello Gorgeous

I was asked by Carolyn to try out this NEW product.  I did several versions of Color Burst and I love each one.  This layout shows two ways to use them and each is so spectacular!


 As you can see this is such a vivid layout with all the gorgeous colors!  The circle I cut out and added modeling paste.  Once it dried I spritzed with water and added various colors of Color Burst.  Then added a lot more water and swirled it around so it could settle within the circles.  Then let it dry.  I cut out two tags or banners and added water and then Color Burst.  Let it dry completely and you will have such rich vibrant colors.  

Please see below the close-ups!







This was such a fun layout.   Please go to The Crafty Scrapper and on the back of this layout you will find the complete details of how this was made.

Hugs – Ginger
 


No comments:

Post a Comment