Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June Blog Challenge - Metal!!


Good morning everyone!
Summer time is here, and I hope you are enjoying it!

Today we a new blog challenge for you
and this month we want you to 
USE METAL
anywhere on your project. 
Your project can be a layout, card, tag, off the wall- pretty much anything
as long as you have METAL on it! 
Here is a look at a project by Anita S.
I have used yummy new papers from Bo Bunny, Echo Park and Carta Bella for my layout.
Here are some close ups
This chippie is from Blue Fern Studios. I used embossing powder on it, then highlighted it with a white pen.
New Prima Flowers, and some amazing new METALS from Maya Road.
Die cut stickers from Carta Bella and more METAL from Maya Road.
I used my Wendy Vecchi stamp to create a double layer flower. I colored it with Faber-Castell pens and pencils.
Well there you have it!
Use any kind of METAL on your project and link up below before the end of June!
Here is a look at our fabulous prize this month
I have a package of fabulous Lawn Fawn products for this months winner.
Good Luck!

Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment