Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Beautiful


This is my lovely daughter Mandy.  She got married October 5, 2013.  She married Steve Gray and they have built a new home in Fulshear, Texas.  In case you do not know where that is, it is by Katy just outside of Houston.  She has a 13 year old son, Logan, which is her pride and joy.  He is going into high school, 5'11" tall and a very handsome young man.  He is also extremely bright.  He is in the Gifted and Talented Program.  He qualified in the National Level.  I am not sure where he gets that from...certainly not from me!  LOL  Her two brothers asked if I could please put together a wedding album and here is one of the pages.  It is her second marriage and his as well.  He has no children and thinks of Logan as his own.

She wore a cream colored gown with a beautiful purple tie with crystals.  She looked so lovely.  The men wore brown suits and burnt orange accents.  Since it was fall the colors were orange, green, yellow, and brown.  Everything looked gorgeous!   They were married outside by a small lake.  

I used the colors of her wedding to make this album.  I will be showing all the pages that I create.

Thank you for looking and I hope each of you have a wonderful day!

Hugs – Ginger

3 comments:

  1. Ginger, this is such a beautiful LO of Mandy's wedding! I am so happy for the Cameron family, and of course for Mandy, Steve and Logan! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sich a gorgeous page! I love these autumns colors. And wish them many happy years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Mandy looks gorgeous, Ginger. Love this arrangement on this page with overlapped photos. Nice embellies, too. This will be a lovely addition to the album! Wow- Logan has really sprouted up :)

    ReplyDelete