Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Seaside / Remember This Day / together / Forever


These four layouts are for my neice (Lindsay) album.  She asked me to put together a 12 X 12 album for her son Austin who is 12 (I believe).  I used so many different items and then added lots of goodies.  These layouts took my awhile to complete.

You see - about 4 weeks ago it had rained and I decided to go out on our covered patio and then I noticed the little bird feeder was empty.  I was barefooted and stepped out onto our deck which has been sealed but it was still wet and I forgot that it becomes rather slicky!  Obviously I took a nasty fall and both feet came off of the desk and I fell onto my right arm near my shoulder.  I first thought it was dislocated but obviously I could move it.  I went to the hospital and lucky for me it was not broken but all the tendons, muscles, legimates, are all swollen.  It still hurts to lift my arm but it is coming along.  At least it has not hindered my scrapbooking!!  LOL

Thank you for much for looking!!  Hope you have a wonderful day!



Hugs - Ginger



1 comment: