Sunday, March 3, 2013

At The Park



I love this photo of Colby at the Park.  His mother took this photo one day while the weather was warm outside.  One never knows if it will be hot or cold here in Texas.  I used Melissa Francis as the background paper and My Mind's Eye and Glitz papers.  I layered this layout a lot which it was rather fun to create.

As you can see on this there are several layers - the corregated cardstock, and papers plus the photo.  I then added the chipboard from Fabscrap.

Here is the lower right corner which I added flowers and I printed out leaves and cut them out.  One of the flowers I found a bumble bee and glued that into the center of the flower.

This is the top left corner of the layout.  I have several layers and added a burlap bow, inked the photo, and added the tags that say Park!  This layout took my about 2 hours from start to finish.  It was so much fun!

Here is the list of items that I used:

Melissa Francis - Paper
My Mind's Eye - Paper
Glitz - Paper
Melissa Francis - Bicycle & Green Map of streets
Burlap Ribbon - TCS
Maya Roads - Tags
Prima - Flowers
Corregated Chipboard
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Gesso Paint - White
Adirondack Dabbers - Willow, Aqua, Brown

Thank you for looking!



Hugs - Ginger

1 comment: