Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sally - My Sister

This pretty little photo is my younger sister Sally.  This photo is one of my very favorites of her as a little girl. She was about 2 years old and we were living in Van, Texas.  This photo was taken in 1955.  Needless to say it is done in black and white which I really love!  It has been a month or so since I have been able to complete a layout due to a slab leak at my home while we were on vacation with two of our grandchildren.  What a nightmare it has been to completely redo a bathroom and wait for carpet to be placed in every room in our home.  

So, with great anxiety I finally sat down to do this layout which took me a few days to complete.  It was rather therapy and really helped me to come back to life.  

Here is a list of the items that I used:

GCD Studio - Antiqueties Vintage Gears paper
Melissa Francis - Essie True paper
Tim HOltz - Birdcage Cut out
Martha Stewart - Cherish punch
Fray Ribbon - Garland Jac Rose
Prima -Cherry Blossom Branches Jubilee Flower
Clock Stamp
Stampin Up - Basic Black Ink
Tim Holtz - Heart
Prima - Corner Embellies
K & Company - Hydrangea cut out
Girls Paperie - Pink Newsprint Alphabet
Ranger - Shabby Shutters & Picket Fence Crackle Paint

Thank you so much for taking the time to look!!

Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment