Wednesday, December 14, 2011

State Champs

Well, here another layout I created for the design team at The Crafty Scrapper.  Yes...I have a total of 5 layouts that were given to me to make.  I lov ed each one of them because they brought back such good memories.  This photo is my daughter Mandy in 1992.  She was playing on Martin High School soccer team and they qualified to play for the state title in Austin, Texas.  They actually won and we were all so thrilled.  Once the girls returned they each received a letter that their names were to be placed on the Wall of Fame at the Arlington Independent School Building.  This was Martin's first time to ever win state for the girls soccer team.  Please see the following items that I used to create this layout.

Scrapbook Creations - Soccer Trendy paper
Black & Red Cardstock paper
Champion & Pass - Not sure who made these
Maya Roads - Flower and Flourishes
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
Tim Holtz - Distressed Black Ink
Soccer Ball with Flames - I pulled that from the internet

Thank you so much for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper.

Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment