Thursday, August 17, 2017

Winner

Hello friends!  I did this layout for the Design Team at CSI.  


This is my granddaughter Kenzie at a swimming party after they won their basketball tournament.  That is the medal she received.  She was the number one scorer for her team and we are so proud of her accomplishments.

Here is the challenge from CSI:



Here is how I solved this case:

The Scheme:  I used all five colors
The Evidence:  Fags, Banner, Twine, Triangles
The Testimony:  Winner - On the tag behind her photo it says:  We are so proud of you Kenzie and your team for a job well done this season in basketball.  Each one of you played an awesome game and the medal says it all.  We love you and your accomplishment!

Here are the close-ups!


I used corrugated cardstock to place the photo on and then used twine around it.  I also added micro beads and twine to so I could pull the tag out.


I used flowers, and chipboard and painted the ends red.


I tore the white cardstock and placed it on this paper.  I cut out the triangles and added the letters to spell Winner. 


I used a stencil, watercolors, micro beads, stamp, and flowers!

Here is a list of items that I used:

Bazzell white cardstock
Chipboard - SA Crafters
Butterflies, Beads, Twine - Michaels
Stencil - Prima
Stamp, Watercolors - My stash

Thank you for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!




Hugs – Ginger

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic LO, Ginger! I love how you layered behind the photo and made the pocket for the journal tag! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so pretty. I love how soft it is and how you did the ripped papers and the twine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous detail as always. Love the sparkle you added!

    ReplyDelete