Thursday, February 15, 2018

Handsome

I did this layout for the design team at CSI Color Stories Inspiration.  I used the colors and the picture as my guide which led me to this sweet photo of my grandson Colby who just lost his very first tooth.  He was so excited and he wondered what the tooth fairy was bringing!


Here is the challenge:


 
I really felt the colors was so perfect with my photo for it looks so whimsical!!

Please see the close-ups!


I used a leaf die-cut and added beads!


I added a stencil, watercolor, sequins, and two stamps.



I thought he looked so handsome with his missing tooth!

Here is a list of products that I used:

Prima Stencil
Tim Holtz - Leaaf die-cut
Sequins - TCS
From my stash - Bronze mini beads, large gold bead, watercolors

Thank you for looking and please have a great day!!



Hugs – Ginger



No comments:

Post a Comment