Sunday, October 15, 2017

Love

Hello friends!  I did this layout for CSI Design Team.  I have this sweet photo of my granddaughter Kenzie when she was three.  Please join us in some fun here at CSI!!


Please see the challenge:

 


This is how I solved this case:

The Scheme:  I used all 5 colors
The Evidence:  Polka Dots, Butterflies, Texture Paste, Sprinkles
The Testimony:  Love - Be Your Beautiful Self


Please see the close-ups!



Here you can see the various papers and micro beads - plus the beautiful flowers.


I used punches on the outside of the paper and you can see the stencil  plus modeling paste which I then added watercolor.


Again you can see the layers and micro beads.


I added various layer behind the photo.

Here is a list of items that I used -

Martha Stewart punches - Deco Fan and Arch Lattice
Tim Holtz - Leaves die cut
Prima - Flowers; Stencil
Michael's - Love (word); Small blue Micro Beads
Prills - Bronze Micro Beads
Stampin' Up - The Background Stamp
My Stash - Papers, Modeling Paste

Thank you for looking and have a great day!

Hugs – Ginger
 

No comments:

Post a Comment