Saturday, July 22, 2017

Life Is One Big Adventure

I did this quick and easy canvas for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  This is my grandson Logan and he loves to fish!!


 I was given these fishing papers and Logan came to my mind immediately!  He loves fishing and loves driving the boat!!  Now him driving the boat can be scary for me!!

I painted the background a light blue and then added a stencil.  I inked a darker blue around the edges of the canvas.


I used real fish hooks and then cut out a small worm and tied it to the hook.  


I used these two oars and then glued on the cut out fish!


 I had this piece of string in my stash and decided to glue it on and then added this big fish!
 

Thank you for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper.  You will find this canvas there and on the back you will find all that I used on this canvas.

Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment