Thursday, June 15, 2017

Texas

Hello ya'll!  Today I am sharing my layout for CSI Color Stories Inspiration.  This one was easy for me because I live in Texas and there are so many things to see and do.  

Here is my layout:


Here is the challenge:







This is how I solved the case:

The Scheme:  Used all 5 Colors
The Evidence:  Woodgrain, Animals, Stitching
The Testimony:  Texas - The Lone Star State

We took pictures of the longhorn and her baby plus the windmill which is so gorgeous.

Here are the close-ups:


You can see the various papers that I tore.  I used Tim Holtz leaves die-cut.


I used a stencil on the background and added metal gears.

 

Here you can see the stitching.

Here is a list of products that I used:

Reminisce Paper - Patriot
49 Market Heirloom Botanicals - Conservatory Paper
Texas Lettering - Hobby Lobby
Prima stencil
Tim Holtz - Leaves Die Cut
Metal Gears - Michaels
Cardstock Star - Michals
 Petaloo Flowers
Small Flowers - Hobby Lobby

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs – Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! I love the papers, the longhorns, the flowers...it's so Americana. What a great way to document your home state and all the things it represents. You've inspired me to document my home state!

    ReplyDelete