Monday, March 6, 2017

You Are Perfect

I did this sweet layout of this special little kitty for the design team at The Crafty Scrapper.  The papers that I used are from Photo Play.  They are so cute.  However, I am very allergic to cats but I saw this sweet photo and knew I had to use it on this layout.

 
This was a very easy layout to complete.  It is so different from most of my layouts which is very time consuming.  


I used distress ink on the corrugated cardstock and on the little circles which I punched them out.  Then I added sprinkles.



I used these pretty flowers from Prima.  I love them.  I then added some extra flowers.


I cut out the kitty foot print, the cat face with Meow, and the little butterfly.  

I really enjoyed working on this and please go by The Crafty Scrapper and have a look at this layout.  On the back you will find all the items that I used.

Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment